The David Kingston Cup will take place on the 19th August at Goals in Elmers End. This year will be smaller scale on the footballing side, a 7aside match vs Ace Squad with rolling subs. Kick off is at 12:30pm, full 90 mins, followed by penalty king and beer in Goals and at the Elm Tree Pub at Elmers End.
- Location: Goals, Elmers End Rd, Beckenham BR3 4EJ
- Nearest train station: Elmers End
- Nearest tram stop: Elmers End
- Bus routes served: 54, 289, 354 (Elmers end), 358, 194 (Elmers End Green)
- Car parking at location is available but at this time we believe may be pay and display due it being next to the station.
- After Party is a five minute walk from the football venue, so don’t worry too much! Car Parking is available at the pub in the rear
If you’re playing, we ask you to donate a min of £20. The pitch will be free. If you’re not playing, donations are very very welcome and as normal will be split between the CF Trust and MacMillan. The just giving link will be reshaped. A Facebook live stream this Wednesday at 1930PM will announce the teams.
Finally, this year has been manic for everyone, so we are sorry we haven’t had much time to put together a full scale DK Cup. A special thank you to those (and your other halves!) who have committed fairly last minute to playing in the middle of the summer holidays to playing. We hope next year we can give everyone more of a heads up and get everyone involved.
Thank you for your continued support – https://www.justgiving.com/page/sean-stewart-dk-cup-2023